Party Frequently Asked Questions
Admission and Discounts
Is there a discount for Museum members?
Yes! Family through Family Premium members receive 5-15% off Silver and Gold packages. Not a member? Don’t worry! Let us know if you’ve become a member and we will apply the discount.
Do we get free admission to the Museum?
Yes! Your whole party—kids and adults—will get access to the Museum for the entire day.
Included Items and Add-ons
Do you include decorations?
The Party Room is built for parties! With colorful decals, streamers, and tablecloths included, some guests find it fine as is. If you would like to bring decorations to the room, just let us know! Our party hosts are happy to help you set up 45 minutes before your party.
Can we add extra time? What about a facepainter?
We have add-ons including extra time in the Museum or party area, meet and greet sessions with our reptiles, facepainting, and more!
Can I suggest music?
Yes! For the celebration portion, we are happy to play any music that you want. We also have a general party playlist of pop music and oldies that many guests love!
Rooms and Booking
Which room is best for me?
- Our Party Room (Silver Package) comfortably fits a total of 30 guests
- Our biggest room, the Visiting Exhibit Gallery (Gold Package – 9am and 11am parties only), fits up to 85 guests
What can I do if I know I want to book the time, date, and space?
Send a detailed email to email@example.com or call (718) 735-4400 ext. 189 and include the following:
- What time and date you would like (Available times are 11am, 2pm, and 5pm for themed parties; 9 am and 6:30 pm for Totally Tots parties; and 10am and 11am for Party Hour)
- Which package you would like (Party Hour, Silver, or Gold)
- Which theme you would like
Please allow 24-48 hours for your request to be processed, and please allow additional time on Sundays and Mondays. If our staff is not in the office, we will tentatively hold that space for you until we can send you our contract. To officially book the time, date, and space, we need a completed contract and non-refundable deposit of $200 (remaining balance is due the week of your party).