Celebrate a birthday at Brooklyn Children’s Museum!
Brooklyn Children’s Museum rents space for birthday parties of fewer than 15 people. Parties last 60 minutes, and can be held on BCM’s roof terrace or in one of our large second floor indoor spaces, all of which have doors that can be opened to the outside. Interested in booking? Click here to fill out our party inquiry form or email email@example.com with your questions.
Party space rentals are $300 for 60 minutes, and include:
- Use of a private indoor or outdoor space at Brooklyn Children’s Museum for up to 10 people for up to one hour. There must be one adult present for every five children. Outdoor parties will be moved to an indoor space in the event of inclement weather. Spaces will be
furnished with at least one dedicated hand sanitizing station.
- Free admission to the Museum for one 90-minute Play Session for all party attendees.
- A BCM staff member to assist with set-up and clean-up. Please note that BCM staff members are not able to serve food or drink at your event. Renters should plan to set up and serve their own food and drink.
- Additional 30 minutes in a private space
- Additional guests
$10 per guest, up to 10 additional guests, not to exceed 20 guests total
- Cutlery and plates
- BCM Activity Kit for every child
$8 per child
Ready to book your party?
Fill out our party inquiry form or send a detailed email including the date, time, age of child, number of guests and preferred location (indoor or outdoor) for your party. Please allow 2 business days for a response.
After talking with you, BCM will send you a contract by email, and process your credit card deposit of $150. The remaining party balance is due the day of your party. Your date is not finalized or your party booked until BCM receives a signed contract and deposit. Parties must be booked at least three days in advance.
Food & Drink
Guests may bring their own food and non-alcoholic drinks. Food may be delivered to Brooklyn Children’s Museum. Choose from one of our local vendors or hire your own catering partner. To comply with BCM’s health policies, BCM staff members cannot set up or serve food at your event.
Refunds & Exchanges
Birthday parties may be rescheduled at no charge up to three days before the event. Parties rescheduled with less than three days’ notice will be charged a $25 rescheduling fee. BCM will make every effort to accommodate rescheduling; however, dates and times are subject to availability.
Birthday parties may be canceled up to ten days in advance of the party date with no penalty. Parties that are canceled with five to ten days’ notice will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. Parties cancelled with less than five days’ notice will be charged a $100 cancellation fee.
Health & Safety Protocols
All party guests at Brooklyn Children’s Museum must wear a mask. We regret that we cannot make exceptions to this policy at this time. Tables will be spaced six feet apart, and guests are expected to maintain distance. Guests are asked to use hand sanitizing stations frequently. Food and drink should be served in separate packaging whenever possible. Sharing food is strongly discouraged.