Drop-In Play at SPARK
Drop-In play at SPARK is offered Wednesday through Sunday afternoons. Each day at SPARK, kids can:
- BUILD IT! Design your own structures in our popular exhibit Brooklyn Block Lab
- MAKE IT! Creativity abounds in our art activities that change each week.
- TOUCH IT! Get cozy in our Discovery Den featuring soft play and reading space, and a series of discovery drawers that hold treasures from our collection as well as tactile materials for little hands to explore.
Please note: We welcome group visits but please note that reservations are required and must be submitted two (2) weeks prior to your desired visit time. Please contact Victoria Calabro, SPARK Studio Manager, at email@example.com to make a reservation. Group visits can be arranged Wednesday through Sunday with the exception of Thursdays between 1:00 and 6:00 p.m.
For a list of upcoming special workshops, click here.
Looking for a morning class for your toddler? Check out our registered classes.
$15 per child
- BCM Passport Members enjoy free admission
- Admission is free on Thursdays from 1pm to 6pm
We are closed Mondays & Tuesdays.
F to York Street
A/C to High Street
2/3 at Clark Street
Keep SPARK germ free!
Help us keep SPARK safe and healthy for all families! If your child has been sick, we ask that you wait until they have been fever-free for 24 hours and have the energy to participate in our activities before bringing them to SPARK.
Call us at (718) 852-2470 or email Victoria Calabro at firstname.lastname@example.org.