Become a Corporate Member
Founded in 1899 as the world’s first children’s museum, BCM serves nearly 300,000 people annually with arts, culture and science exhibits and programs. Corporate philanthropy underwrites free admission for thousands of children annually; funds free afterschool programs; and fuels neighborhood vitality in Central Brooklyn. Join us today, and share our vision of arts and culture access for all families. Companies who support BCM are entitled to free admission for employees, private events, discounts on space rentals, and more, all while supporting cultural learning experiences for NYC families.
$10,000 Patron Level
- Free admission for employees and their families.
- 15 free passes for clients or employees.
- 10% discount for employees on birthday parties at the Museum.
- 10% discount on space rentals.
- Invitations to corporate members-only events.
- One spot in the Museum’s weekly newsletter highlighting your company’s support.
- Recognition on corporate supporter list at the Museum’s front desk, print materials, and on BCM website.
$15,000 Sustainer Level
All the benefits of the Patron level, plus:
- 30 free passes for clients or employees.
- Two spots in the Museum’s weekly newsletter highlighting your company’s support.
$25,000 Sponsor Level
All the benefits of the Sustainer level, plus:
- 100 free passes for clients or employees (may be co-branded with your company logo on request)
- Three spots in the Museum’s weekly newsletter highlighting your company’s support.
- Use of BCM’s 20,000 square foot roof terrace for one 2-hour cocktail, team building or family event at no charge (food and beverage not included, subject to availability)
Join today to receive employee benefits and unparalleled recognition among New York City families. Contact Ida Abraham at email@example.com or (718) 735-4400, extension 115 for more information.