Brooklyn Children’s Museum’s
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
at Brooklyn Children’s Museum
145 Brooklyn Avenue
Brooklyn, New York
A party to support the Museum’s programs and exhibits benefiting Brooklyn children and families.
About the Benefit
Be a kid for the night as adults take over the Museum’s exhibits and activities, while dining on the best of Brooklyn fare.
Cocktails, 6:30 to 7:30 pm
Drinks and bites on our rooftop pavilion.
Food Marketplace, 7:30 to 10:00 pm
Our signature Food Marketplace transforms our main exhibits hall. Enjoy food from over 20 notable Brooklyn restaurants, music, and activities for your inner child.
Purchase a Ticket Package
Ticket packages are available for individuals and companies. Packages include a host of benefits including listing on the Host Committee, tickets for your guests, an ad in the journal, and recognition at the event.
- Friend, $5,000. Includes 6 tickets, name or company logo in event materials, half page B/W journal ad.
- Patron, $10,000. Includes 10 tickets, name or company logo in event materials, full page B/W journal ad, and the opportunity to name an activity table at the Spring Benefit.
- Sustainer, $15,000. Includes 12 tickets, name or company logo in event material, full page color journal ad, and the opportunity to name an activity table at the Spring Benefit.
- Sponsor, $25,000. Includes 20 tickets, name or company logo in event material, full page cover journal ad, naming an activity table at the Spring Benefit, and an opportunity to host a Company Family Day at the Museum.
- Benefactor, $50,000. Includes 30 tickets, name or company logo in event material, full page cover journal ad, naming an activity table at the Spring Benefit, an opportunity to host a Company Family Day at the Museum, and a yearlong corporate membership to the Museum.
All ticket packages are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. For more information on Ticket Packages, contact Ashley Brown at email@example.com
Join the Host Committee
Host Committee members will be recognized in event material online and in print:
- Host Committee Individual, $1,000. Includes one ticket, and underwrites visits to the Museum for 10 families.
- Host Committee Couple, $2,000. Includes two tickets, and underwrites visits to the Museum for 20 families.
Individual tickets, $500. Join us for the most fun benefit in town!
Can’t make it to the Spring Benefit? Consider making a tax-deductible donation!
Funds raised at the event support Brooklyn Children’s Museum’s programs and exhibits, serving 260,000 children and adults annually, 40% of whom access our programs at significantly reduced or no charge.
Thank you to our generous sponsors
Andy & Susan Weissman
Patrick & Amanda Nichols
Karla & Stefan Duffner
Peggi Einhorn & Michael Lasky
Lee & Lauren Fixel
Janno Lieber & Amy J. Glosser
Michael Lynton & Jamie Alter
Sean O’Neal & Ambereen Sleemi
Bill & Susan Rifkin
Annik & Michael Wolf
Milovan Blair, Con Edison
The Karp Family
Marco Caffuzzi, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
Paul Gangsei & Susan Herman
Chris & Mary Havens
Perry & Jocelynne Rainey
Drew Dixon Williams & Bo Williams
Contact Alexandra Forst at firstname.lastname@example.org or (718) 735-4400 x115.