Brooklyn Children’s Museum’s
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
at Brooklyn Children’s Museum
145 Brooklyn Avenue
Brooklyn, New York
A party to support the Museum’s programs and exhibits benefiting Brooklyn children and families.
About the Benefit
Be a kid for the night as adults take over the Museum’s exhibits and activities, while dining on the best of Brooklyn fare.
Cocktails, 6:30 to 7:30 pm
Drinks and bites on our rooftop pavilion.
Food and Fun Marketplace, 7:30 to 10:00 pm
Our signature Food and Fun Marketplace transforms our main exhibits hall. Enjoy food from over 20 notable Brooklyn restaurants, music, and activities for your inner child. Featured Food Marketplace vendors include: Brooklyn Brewery, Brooklyn Oyster Party, Catfish, L&B Spumoni, Mast Brothers, Shake Shack, Stinky Brooklyn, Tramezzini, and more to be revealed!
Purchase a Ticket Package
Ticket packages are available for individuals and companies. Packages include a host of benefits including listing on the Host Committee, tickets for your guests, an ad in the journal, and recognition at the event.
- Friend, $5,000. Includes 6 tickets, name or company logo in event materials, half page B/W journal ad.
- Patron, $10,000. Includes 10 tickets, name or company logo in event materials, full page B/W journal ad, and the opportunity to name an activity table at the Spring Benefit.
- Sustainer, $15,000. Includes 12 tickets, name or company logo in event material, full page color journal ad, and the opportunity to name an activity table at the Spring Benefit.
- Sponsor, $25,000. Includes 20 tickets, name or company logo in event material, full page cover journal ad, naming an activity table at the Spring Benefit, and an opportunity to host a Company Family Day at the Museum.
- Benefactor, $50,000. Includes 30 tickets, name or company logo in event material, full page cover journal ad, naming an activity table at the Spring Benefit, an opportunity to host a Company Family Day at the Museum, and a yearlong corporate membership to the Museum.
All ticket packages are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. For more information on Ticket Packages, contact Ashley Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Host Committee
Host Committee members will be recognized in event material online and in print:
- Host Committee Individual, $1,000. Includes one ticket, and underwrites visits to the Museum for 10 families.
- Host Committee Couple, $2,000. Includes two tickets, and underwrites visits to the Museum for 20 families.
Individual tickets, $500. Join us for the most fun benefit in town!
Can’t make it to the Spring Benefit? Consider making a tax-deductible donation!
Funds raised at the event support Brooklyn Children’s Museum’s programs and exhibits, serving 260,000 children and adults annually, 40% of whom access our programs at significantly reduced or no charge.
Thank you to our generous sponsors
Andy & Susan Weissman
Karla & Stefan Duffner
Amanda & Patrick Nichols
Peggi Einhorn & Michael Lasky
Adam J. Hess of TerraCRG
Larry & Julie Kwon
Janno Lieber & Amy Glosser
Michael Lynton & Jamie Alter
Sean O’Neal & Ambereen Sleemi
Bill & Susan Rifkin
George & Anna Sampas
Annik & Michael Wolf
Milovan Blair, Con Edison
Global Strategy Group
The Karp Family
Grace Lyu-Volckhausen, Tiger Baron Foundation
Marco Caffuzzi, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
Chris & Mary Havens
Paul Gangsei & Susan Herman
Cindy & Andrew McLaughlin
Perry & Jocelynne Rainey
Mr. Niles D. Stewart
Kristen Morrissey Thiede
Drew Dixon Williams & Bo Williams
Thank you to our in-kind sponsors
Contact Alexandra Forst at email@example.com or (718) 735-4400 x115.